PE / Health Teacher (Part-time)
K-8 Physical Education and Health Teacher
Under the general supervision of the executive director, to facilitate student academic and physical development using approved curriculum in the instruction of physical education and heath for k-8 students.
● Develop and implement a curriculum that follows state standards and is aligned with schools values, mission, and goals.
● Promotes a classroom environment that encourages students to use their gifts and talents to develop new skills and improve their God given abilities.
● Foster growth in students physically, mentally, and emotionally.
● Conduct continuous assessment of student learning and development.
● Keep records of grades, equipment, and other classroom supplies.
● Communicate and coordinate with faculty on a regular basis.
● Maintain communication with family members and encourage parental involvement.
License/Registration/Certification: Current Indiana Teaching Certification
Education: Bachelor’s degree in education
Experience: Previous experience is preferred