Fostering A Love For God And Learning
St. James Lutheran School offers a complete K-5 academic education with a special emphasis on connecting faith to our everyday learning. Teachers provide an environment where students are loved, respected and develop a love of learning.
- Daily devotions and Bible lessons, weekly chapel services
- 90 minutes of daily Language Arts instruction including phonics, reading, writing and spelling
- 60 minutes of daily math instruction
- Science and Social Studies instruction throughout the year
- Cutting edge technology for student use including iPads, Chromebooks and Promethean boards in classrooms
- Comprehensive music program
- Weekly specials classes include Physical Education/Health, Music, Art and Library
- After school program
- Purdue Convocations
- Science and Social Studies Fair
- Service Opportunities throughout the year
- DARE in 5th Grade
- Participant in countywide Battle of the Books – 2020 Champions
- Field trips including Pumpkin Patch, Candy Cane Making, Bennett’s Greenhouse, Delphi Canal and more!