Equipping For Student Leaders
Our Middle School is the bridge between elementary and high school. In Sixth, Seventh and Eighth grades have a departmentalized structure, allowing teachers to focus on their area of expertise. We recognize the unique needs of middle school students by providing a variety of academic learning opportunities including an increased focus on hands-on and larger project based experiences.
The spiritual capacity of middle school students is ever-growing. We are privileged to have both our Pastors teach daily Confirmation classes as well as presenting all classes from a Christian perspective. Our goal is to prepare students to make decisions now and in the future informed by a biblical worldview.
- Daily devotions and Religion classes, weekly chapel services often led by the middle school students
- Language Arts, Math, Social Studies and Science taught daily
- Cutting edge technology for student use including Chromebooks and Promethean boards in classrooms
- Music Program including Choir, Band and General Music classes
- Weekly specials classes include Physical Education/Health, Music and Art
- After school program
- Quarterly rewards and outings
- Math Competition
- Science and Social Studies Fair
- School and Area Spelling Bees
- Fine Arts Festival
- Indiana Repertory Theater Trip