St. James provides as well-rounded education for students in Preschool – 8th Grade. Accredited by National Lutheran School Accreditation and recognized by the State of Indiana, we follow the Indiana Standards as our curriculum guide. We enhance that with Christian education methods successfully used by Lutheran schools across the nation. We carefully review the curriculum to make sure it keeps pace with an ever-changing society.
- Religion Classes
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Physical Education
- Additional courses beginning in 5th Grade: Band, Choir, Health
- 1:1 Technology beginning in 2nd Grade
- Science Fair for all elementary and junior high students
- Library and Accelerated Reader Programs
- Educational Field trips to enhance the curriculum
Quality and Caring Faculty
The faculty and staff are the heart of St. James. Our teachers hold licenses from the State of Indiana in their area of expertise and truly care about the academic, physical, social and spiritual health of their students. They pray for and with their students, they model a commitment to living a faith-filled life, and they challenge their students to discover God’s calling for their lives.